Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011!!!

As I sit here reflecting back on 2010 I keep thinking “where did the year go?”.  What a year it has been.  Some years I’m sad to see it go as so many happy memories happened and then others, like this year, I’m ready for a fresh new start.  I had many good times in 2010 but it was a year spent with a lot of anxiety and stress.  So in my reflections I have to think about what worked and what did not.  I have decided that this year I have to take all of the negative things that happened last year and turn them around into positives.  Since I do not make New Year’s resolutions, let’s face it no one keeps them, I’m making goals for myself.  My goals are as follows:
1.        Be more positive in all situations.  In every situation there are two ways to respond, I can be negative and view my glass as being half empty or I can be positive and view my glass as being half full.  I know that this will be tough, let’s face it life can throw a curve ball once in a while.
2.       Continue my exercise program.  Getting up at 4:00 am is not my idea of fun but I feel so good after I exercise so it makes it worth it.
3.       I tend to be an organized person but somehow this last year I let my organizational skills slip so I’m going to get back to being organized and remove the clutter from my life.
So as we begin 2011 my wish for all my family and friends is that you live each day as though it’s your last and that you laugh often.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment